Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Witness of God: Psalm 23

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil; For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23.4

The witness of God is always true. (Titus 1.2)


Therefore, we can count on God for...


  1. He provides rest and refreshing. vv. 1-3

      He leads me beside the still waters.
      He restores my soul.

  1. He provides security. v. 4

      Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

  1. He provides strength and nourishment. v. 5

    You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

  1. He pursues relentlessly and eternally. v. 6

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.


Take Away Point-

God's grace and love are

overwhelming, all-encompassing,

timeless and tireless,

reflective and protective,

building and fulfilling.

I am his and I am safe.

No comments: