Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Work of God: Psalm 22

My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?
Why are You so far from helping Me,
And from the words of My groaning?
Psalm 22.1


There are times when God seems distant and unconcerned with us.

At other times he seems to anticipate our needs, and meet them.

But God is always close at hand.


How God works...


  1. God delivers those who trust in him. v. 4.

  2. God is a lifetime companion. v. 9.

  3. God stays close, at all times. v. 19.

  4. God provides for our salvation. vv. 16-18.

Take Away Passage-

For dogs have surrounded Me;
The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me.
They pierced My hands and My feet;
I can count all My bones.
They look and stare at Me.
They divide My garments among them,
And for My clothing they cast lots. Psalm 22.16-18


No comments: