Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Good and Faithful: Matthew 25.14-30

Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things,

I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ Matthew 25.21


God is gracious and generous with us.

God has expectations of us.

He will hold us accountable for our gifts.

God will reward our faithfulness.


  • Those who are faithful will be praised by God.

    • 'Well done, good and faithful servant...'


  • Those who are faithful will be blessed and promoted.

    • 'I will make you ruler over many things...'


  • Those who are faithful will find abundance.

    • 'Enter into the joy of your lord.'



Take Away Point-

Not only has God blessed me, he has given me a responsibility.

I will serve him with all I am and with all I have been given-

now and always.

No comments: