Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Living in the Light: The Love of a Child- 1 John 2.28-3.23


Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us,
that we should be called children of God! 1 John 3.1

Q- Why are Bible chapters and verses divided this way?
Q- Do Christians sin?

Notes

  • We are children, growing up into what God wants for us. v. 2

  • When we sin, we separate ourselves from God. v. 8

  • Jesus gave himself for us. v. 16

  • Following Christ will cause us to grow in faith
    • To sacrifice for others
    • And to love all people

Take Away Prayer-
Lord, I want to follow you. I believe on your name and confess you as my Savior. Forgive my sins and live in my life. Teach me to follow your Word and to love all people. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Today I prayed and asked Jesus to forgive my sins and to become my Lord.

__________Please be praying for me.

__________Please contact me.

Signed ___________________________________________

No comments: