Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Living in Light- Compassion: Love Manifest- 1 John 5.14-21


Whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself,
and the wicked one does not touch him. 1 John 5.18

Notes
  • God answers prayer. vv. 14-15

  • We should prayer for those in sin. v.16
Sin leading to death...
Unpardonable sin...
Every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men,
but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Matthew 12.31

  • The true Christian does not stay in sin. v. 18
  • Those who are not Christian are influenced by Satan. v.19
  • Life in Christ keeps us from sin and false gods. vv. 20-21

Take Away Prayer-
Lord, keep me from sin. Protect me from all that comes against me. Teach me to live in your light. Lead me not into temptation. Empower me to live and love for you. Amen.


No comments: