Thursday, October 24, 2013

Relationship Rescue: Matthew 5.1-10

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
    For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5.9-10

Q: Is there anything more difficult and tricky than relationships?
A: No!
Relationship Rules of Thumb:

  1. In your relationships, be humble. (v. 5)
Think about the needs and concerns of others.
Consider how you can be a blessing to other people.

  1. Be an encouragement to other people. (v. 7)
As you build up others...
You will be built up
And they will work toward building you up.

  1. Always seek to make peace, with people and God. (v. 9)
Reconcile as quickly as possible.
Do not hold grudges, no matter what.

Take Away Point-
God has blessed me with many people in my life.
I will do all I can to bless others,
to be blessed by others, and



   to all God to bless my relationships.

No comments: